If you are like me, then you will love April’s issue of The Pattern Pack Pro Magazine! It is full of beautiful spring shawls patterns for every taste.
In this issue you will find six beautiful shawl patterns from different designers, all of them with a different style:
- Triangle Scarf by Angela Plunket from littlemonkeysdesigns.com. You can also buy this pattern on her ETSY shop here.
- Spring Morning Shawl by Kenneth Cormier
- Sonora Shawl by Lacey Budry from hookeddonowls
- Distant Ridges by Magdalene Lee
- Mirasol Shawel by Natalia Johnson
- The Hawthorn Shawl by Shelly Diaz from daisystitchco.com
Besides these, they also share free patterns from the web, Tips and Tricks to working with Fine Weight Yarn and How to Crochet in the Third Loop.
You can also get this issue on Ravelry.
Can’t wait to see your shawls! Leave a comment below or share a picture in my Facebook page.