Valentine’s doll amigurumi pattern
Crochet these lovely dolls for your Valentine’s date, friends and family! You will receive a digital file containing 13 pages full of easy-to-follow detailed instructions and 40+ pictures plus a simplified printable version. Pattern is written in English and with US terminology.
Skill Level: You need to know the basic stitches used in amigurumi patterns.
Size: The doll is approx. 25 cm long (from bottom of the shoe to the top of the head) when crocheted using recommended hook and yarn.
What you need:
- Yarn: Cotton 8/4 50 g
- Crochet Hook: Size 2.5 mm
- Stuffing (fiberfill)
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Measuring tape
- MR – magic ring
- Rnd/Row – round/row
- sc – single crochet
- inc – increase (2 sc in same stitch)
- dec – decrease
- ch – chain stitch
- slst – slip stitch
- st (sts) – stitch (stitches)
- BLO – back loop only
- FLO – front loop only
- sc2tog – one sc in two sts
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- […] or (…) – total number of stitches per round/row
- This is a digital PDF file in A4 format. It is not a physical product.
- Instant download when payment is confirmed.
- This is for personal use only.
- This design is copyrighted. Please do not share, resell, reproduce, translate or publish this pattern/planner, or parts of it, in any form (digitally or otherwise) without my written permission.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at: email@example.com or via Contact form