Application form temporarily closed!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a pattern tester for my new crochet designs!
What is in it for you?
Testing is a very important part of the design process. It will not only help me to write error free patterns but it will also help you as a crochet lover.
- You will improve your own crochet skills.
- You will improve how to write your own patterns.
- You get to try new and exciting projects.
- You get to keep the final project.
- You will get the final pattern for free as a gift for your feedback.
- You will get exposure on my website and social media.
What is required from you?
It is important that you read and understand the terms and conditions below before you apply.
- You must know basic crochet stitches.
- You must have experience reading patterns in US terminology.
- You will have to purchase the yarn for the pattern.
- You must be able to complete the project and send meaningful notes by the specified deadline. Including yarn yardage, gauge, sizing corrections, typos, grammar, suggestions, etc.
- You must be able to join the Facebook group and be willing to participate in group chat during the period of the test.
- PLEASE DO NOT SHARE ANY PHOTOS BEFORE THE PATTERN IS RELEASED.
- You must have a public Instagram page, where you like to share your crochet makes.
- You must add the completed project to your Ravelry account and linked it to the final pattern.
- You must provide quality photos to be used on social media, of course photo credit will be given to you.
How does it work?
- The first step is to fill in the below form in order to be included in the pattern tester mailing list.
- When a new pattern needs to be tested, I will send an e-mail to you with the picture and requirements for that specific pattern. If you are interested, you will follow the instructions sent in the e-mail.
- If you are chosen, I will send the preliminary pattern so you can start the test.
- In case you have questions about the pattern, we will be able to communicate during the testing period via Facebook event and chat.
- You will send your feedback and photos before the deadline.
- I will review feedback received from all the testers and will do the needed adjustments/corrections to the pattern.
- Once the pattern is ready to be release to the public, I will inform you and you will receive a final copy of the pattern.
- You may share photos of the final project in your blog/social media including a link to pattern listing from Ravelry or nordichandmade.com.
If you have any questions please contact me here.